Norwich (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
alexmcity, I totally agree with you. Let's put Norwich to the sword as they say. They will be up for this game. We still need to finish this season strongly. For me nothing less than a win over 8 goals or more will do. We have to find away around Norwich's park the bus defence. Which I have no doubt that that is what they will do.

We owe this lot a good hiding after the abysmal performance at Carrow Road.

The same team as at Watford should do the trick, please do not change it Pep apart from getting Dave in there somewhere.

alexmcity, I totally agree with you. Let's put Norwich to the sword as they say. They will be up for this game. We still need to finish this season strongly. For me nothing less than a win over 8 goals or more will do. We have to find away around Norwich's park the bus defence. Which I have no doubt that that is what they will do.
They have nothing to play for and two suspended, Cantwell sulking and no threat at all going forward. Start with intent and they will crumble.

Same team as last night except Bernie swapped with Dave for his last game. I would like to smash them but not sure how fired up we will be. Gabby needs a couple for confidence so hopefully he will get the opportunities

Can't see Walker,Laporte,Sterling,Kev and probably Rodri playing. Not worth the potential injuries.

Ederson
Cancelo Stones Otamendi Mendy
Fern
D.Silva Gundog
Ffs Mahrez. Jesus Foden

Spanish Dave will get a guard of honour and bring out his son as well. He will be given a golden season ticket and a cake and we all pretend to have been chopping onions while we shed a tear for the greatest player most of us have ever seen play for Manchester City Football Club in his last league game.

So you would be disappointed if we don't score 8. Is it fun in your world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.