Norwich (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson, Cancelo, Garcia, Laporte, Mendy, Rodri, De Bruyne, Foden, Bernardo, Sterling, Jesus.

If all went to plan Harwood-Bellis, Doyle, Braaf, Palmer and D Silva would be the subs on.

With all these records at stake i genuinely believe it could be an absolute goalfest

Can even see Ederson getting on the scoresheet in the final couple of minutes too

Manchester City 1:5 Norwich City

Ederson : 90+1 : Pukki : 3,19,57 and Cantwell : 61,67

Don't be silly Ederson wont score

I hope Laporte and KDB don't play, too risky for an easy game.
I'd also rest Rodrigo and Sterling.
Give Doyle a game and maybe Braaf.

time for a bit of pay back,getting beat off norwich was disgraceful ,think they've won 4/5 games all season, and we shouldn't be getting beat off teams like this, id go all out to save some pride , sit back keep it tight and we might nick it with a corner or free kick.

I think we'lll hand them their arses, and i'm not usually that confident. The Norwich game earlier in the season has become a symbol of what went wrong this season, and every one of our players knows that not performing against Norwich may put their place in a CL final in jepordy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.