Norwich post match thread

Agreed, but he was getting bullied every time he got the ball and losing it easily. Nacho is a amazing player with a bright future and in this game he should haven been subbed, and he was.
I don't disagree but for me it could have been the toss of a coin between him and Wilf.

Otamendi and Kompany look a very formidable partnership. Would have been another clean sheet but for Joe's woeful cock up.

Thought Fernando did well when he came on.

Though we looked slow and outright knackered I thought we controlled that game and deserved to win.

BUT

That last 10 is some of the worst football we've played. From Hart, To Kolarov being a twat and snatching the ball for a shit penalty.

Still, win's a win's a win. Now I'm off to take a double dose of propranolol until my heart calms down.

And btw, it's awesome to look at this thread and read 10 pages in the first 15 minutes. When the team beat 5-1 Palace you can't see anyone talking, but when something happen all the drama queens start questioning everything, you are pathetic.
Log off then. There's no one forcing you to read the thread.

All the people talking about Nacho Nacho Nacho. He did NOTHING before he was subbed, and despite the awful mistakes Bony did at the end of the game he played better than Kelechi in the first time. It was the right sub, which doesn't mean I want Kun back as soon as possible...
He put in Bony twice (both chances completely wasted), won the ball back several times in their third, pressed Norwich's back line well, and generally looked threatening. But yeah, he did nothing.

Not sure what match you were watching.

Fuck off Yaya. You want to be City these days, you get on board with the program. City 2015 means smooth, efficient, CLASSY above all. We handle our business, we give the press nothing, we fight to the end, we back each other up to the end. Bad enough the shit he pulls every summer but to see him show up Manuel and whine like a goddamned baby is awful. He's done wonderful things for the club over the years but my god what a lack of perspective and honor from the man.

Bony staying on while Iheanacho was pulled a crime against humanity, but you didn't see whining there. Yaya gets the hook with two minutes left so we can sure things up (practically a pat on the back letting him get the individual clap-off from the home fans - a gift almost) and he wants to make a scene? ugh. bad taste in my mouth.

Well said. Remember after Yaya had a fantastic season and won the double, he created the cake fiasco. Getting in the news for the wrong reasons.

Why would Pellegrini take Iheanacho off instead of Bony, who was pretty poor? 'Nacho was doing his best trying to create whatever slim chances he could against a tough defence. Even otherwise, Iheanacho is not playing in the CL next game while Bony has to.

Taking De Bruyne off at 1-0 was a huge risk, and it almost backfired, Yaya was angry at having to come off, but I think he didn't want a repeat of another Norwich goal, and then nobody being available to push the team forward for a win..

Kolarov Vs Sterling penalty taker - Maybe Kolarov was officially next on the list after Yaya, but I would have let Sterling take it this time, after he managed to get the penalty on his own, maybe would have boosted his confidence even more. That Kolarov missed, is another topic of discussion..

Thankfully, we still got 3 points despite the comedy of errors, so I'm happy at how it finally turned out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.