Norwich post match thread

I don't want to get into the argument about Pellets so i'd just say he chose to give Bony the benefit of doubt by leaving him on the field ahead of Nacho. Nacho was doing the things he needed to do as efficiently as any close-to-decent number 10 would. Bony on the other hand was the target man and naturally should get the better chances. Needless to say, he had a poor game today and I hope Pellers would be decisive enough to give him a rest come Tuesday.

If Yaya was moaning about Bony, he has every right. I wonder if MP is just playing him every game before he gets rid of him soon?

All the people talking about Nacho Nacho Nacho. He did NOTHING before he was subbed, and despite the awful mistakes Bony did at the end of the game he played better than Kelechi in the first time. It was the right sub, which doesn't mean I want Kun back as soon as possible...

...yeah, NOTHING; apart from creating the first chance for Bony which he then snatched at and skewed well wide

Nothing apart from putting two chances (off the top of my head) on a plate for other players.
Agreed, but he was getting bullied every time he got the ball and losing it easily. Nacho is a amazing player with a bright future and in this game he should haven been subbed, and he was.

+1
that's exactly what he was doing... Yaya cannot win, can he?
I read the agenda thread and the same language that people complain about there is what is spewed here by the supporters...
The game was never in doubt (quite boring actually) until Hart's error... i think the player were already conserving energy then they got jolted back into action and did ok within the chaos... 3 additional points no matter how ugly...

Go back and read his lips...I read "fuck you. Fuck you Manuel. Fuck you man." I get it. Bony had just made yet another terrible decision and yaya wanted him off. Who gives. That sub had nothing to do with offense. Take your claps from the fans and see the bigger picture. I truly love the guy. He's irreplaceable. But come on...

And btw, it's awesome to look at this thread and read 10 pages in the first 15 minutes. When the team beat 5-1 Palace you can't see anyone talking, but when something happen all the drama queens start questioning everything, you are pathetic.

A considerable amount of talking points today. Wednesday there was "we played excellent, well done lads". It's how forums work normally, check everyone else's and if you don't like it; log out.

I think he was just mad that Bony didnt pass it to him, he seems to be pointing towards Bony when he was going off and Pellers seemed to agree.

I hope that's all it was. I'll have to watch it back again. Everyone, myself included knows that Bony should have laid that ball on, and while even that is a stupid thing to lose your mind over, it's much better than having a go at the manager, which is what I saw. Again, hope I'm wrong. Maybe everyone was rightly on edge after a spotty performance. I want harmony above all, hope this week is smooth sailing in the camp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.