Norwich post match thread

I love yaya, but damnit don't whine like a little twat when there are 2.5 mins left in stoppage time and your defense needs to be solidified. Don't curse the coach the whole walk off the field. Makes me sick.

On the ball Urgency not there of the ball not working hard enough bony as the main striker should of at least scored A goal but we got the 3 points that's all that matters so happy

I don't actually know what went on in the last 5 to 10 minutes. That was bizarre. At least we won.

A very awkward game. Could have been a typical City moment and game if we did not win as we were in control but very very wasteful in front of goal. The mistake from Hart was just strange, inexplicable, don't even know how to describe or qualify that moment but hopefully we got the second goal and the win, which is the most important thing. Three points, forget how it came about and move on.Sterling should have taken that penalty at the end though but it was inconsequential at the end of the day.

Otamendi was dominant today, definitely man of the match, settled in now and looks world class. Bony will get a lot of criticism and after that debacle at the end there where he should have passed it to Sterling (or Yaya) to give us peace of mind, I reckon a bit of criticism is justified. He needs to start taking those chances. Yaya was also dominant today and played very well.

Three points. Job done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.