Norwich post match thread

How many get out of jail cards have we got left?
Delia will be hitting the bottle and has my sympathies.

Yaya had a decent match but damn he's a bit thick, coming off with 2 minutes left is nothing to fight the manager about.

Might not be a popular opinion, but I thought Bony did OK. Especially in the first half. He's clearly getting better every week...finishing was abysmal, though :)

Wrong decision to leave Bony on and take off Nacho. Made no fucking sense whatsoever. Taking Yaya off was the right choice and the media will be all over the fact that he told Pellers to fuck off.
Hart? Well what can you say. That match just about summed him up. Two world class saves to keep them out and then a clanger so epic it has a friend called the soup dragon.
Poor from Kolarov to take Sterlings pen away. If you do that then you have to score. He made himself look a right twat.
I've been critical of him so far, but Otamendi was outstanding and the clear MOTM.
I expect we'll hit the headlines tomorrow with tales of players falling out with each other and the manager and Hart's clanger will be played on a loop by Sky.
The most important thing is 3 points.

But I thought yaya said he only stayed because of pelligrini lol
Yaya was sold by Guardiola whilst at Barca. He only played the full 90 mins 9 times in the season. No wonder he is praising Pellergrini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.