Norwich post match thread

I wonder who Yaya was cursing I thought it was Bony for not playing him in just prior to the substitution but he should realise how bad that looks on TV... save it for the dressing rooms Yaya or just cool off and let it go.

I think he was upset at Bony. He was moaning even before his name was announced as the substitute. Plus his demeanor always like he is swearing when he is talking.

I would imagine the feeling at the end would be similar to being forced to tongue kiss your sister. Just a guess though.
Is his sister a good snog?

Is this the new typical city? - still really let themselves now at times but somehow still get the result.

All the people talking about Nacho Nacho Nacho. He did NOTHING before he was subbed, and despite the awful mistakes Bony did at the end of the game he played better than Kelechi in the first time. It was the right sub, which doesn't mean I want Kun back as soon as possible...

About time we got away with one, we don't get too much luck our way.

Thought the tempo was too slow again from the off, but hey-ho another three points and top of the league.

All the people talking about Nacho Nacho Nacho. He did NOTHING before he was subbed, and despite the awful mistakes Bony did at the end of the game he played better than Kelechi in the first time. It was the right sub, which doesn't mean I want Kun back as soon as possible...
Nothing apart from putting two chances (off the top of my head) on a plate for other players.

And btw, it's awesome to look at this thread and read 10 pages in the first 15 minutes. When the team beat 5-1 Palace you can't see anyone talking, but when something happen all the drama queens start questioning everything, you are pathetic.

Can't judge players emotion as l wasn't able to watch. Non of it in commentary. And MotD will only make it negative and bigger so I'll skip it. Again. Can wait for highlights 24-48hrs. From what l got it wasn't great. Bony unlucky. City deserved it. Howler and great saves from Hart. No discussing both penalties. We move on. Another 3p despite injuries and rotating important players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.