Norwich v City: Post match Discussion Thread

Does anyone else think we had plenty of chances to maybe notch up double figures today? Kün and CT were a real pest in their defensive line today. DS was sublime and NDJ and GB were solid,allowing Nasri freedom to manoeuvre.
I was impressed at the swift movement of the ball today and loved GGs subtle touch to give AJ the finish for a really slick move.
For me, the introduction of YAYA was pivotal.
The goal of the game goes to the sweet back heel for Küns to hammer into the top corner. I'm still on a high, and hope we can carry this on to the end of the season. If we take the title, even better. It's lovely to see them playing with the swagger we know they have.

Re: Todays away support at Norwich

mrscitygirl said:
I was listening to the game on radio and it sounded like we were playing at the Etihad Stad: well done to all supporters that went to the game amazing support, a brilliant result and well done to the lads for keeping us the title race.

Just thinking, would it undermine scum at ours if we started to chant "Well done Wigan".

I reckon that would be one of the worst songs ever sung by us

Re: Zabba Nutmeg ....

Was pure class, effortless. I think it was through Pilkington or Surman.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Some great Pics, thanks for uploading them, glad you had a great day out hopefully you can get up to an home game soon.

Would love too but Ipswich is the end of the world! My new job will mean living away in the week so a full weekend trip back to Manchester might not go down well..

I think I will wait 'till Norwich again next season and leave the support to the lonely or rich ;)

Damocles said:
Rammy Blue said:
Damocles said:
So you think we are better because we were less dominant?

Against West Brom, we won because of high energy pressing and our system suiting our gameplan. Today we won in spite of that
Although I know you're not fishing you really need to give it up. How on god's earth you can slag a performance like that is beyond belief, if we had got double figures today Norwich couldn't have complained.

Either you've misread my argument or you are legitimately stupid.

Before Yaya came on, it was 2-1 and we were getting battered after scoring two fantastic individual. Watch the game again, you're wrong, plain and simply. Or read the match thread up until the 70th minute

Yaya Toure did change the game, but I think we played a lot better than you give us credit for. I didn't see the first fifteen minutes, but I walked in just as Lescott cleared off the line. We rode the storm and were very comfortable after Tevez scored, right up until half-time. After half-time, Norwich (the home team) came out fighting and got a goal thanks to some poor decision making. We looked very shaky for about twenty minutes so Mancini brings Yaya on to combat the midfield battle we were losing to Surman and Hoolahan - the game changed from there on in. We dominated the last twenty minutes and came away with the best result of 2012 so far. All in all, a fantastic AWAY performance at a very hostile ground.

Stan, your loyalty points must have been zero, i can see this getting ugly ;)
good on yer for the job, £10 a week and you can do 3 or 4 next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.