Norwich v City: Post match Discussion Thread

SWP's back said:
Damocles said:
Ill produce a full match review in a few days
I'll be here just on the edge of my seat.

4kiwdf.jpg

Actually thought we were much better today than against WBA.

2 reasons. Firstly we were playing a much better and more dangerous team on their patch.

Secondly I complained about wednesdays performance, it was so slow allowing Brum to get back behind the ball.

I actually liked the fact that there was a big gap in midfield. It allowed an end to end game, encouraged Norwich to attack and guess what because we have a much better front four we were able to create havoc in the extra space we don't normally have.

It's like how United win except with a lot more class.

jake28 said:
We would have walked it this season with Tevez and Aguero...it's physically painfull what could have been.

And what if we win it?

Re: Todays away support at Norwich

sounded very loud, proud of them....

Lets keep it up for derby day, the we sigend kun ageuro was brilliant again !

robbieh said:

2 reasons. Firstly we were playing a much better and more dangerous team on their patch.

Secondly I complained about wednesdays performance, it was so slow allowing Brum to get back behind the ball.

I actually liked the fact that there was a big gap in midfield. It allowed an end to end game, encouraged Norwich to attack and guess what because we have a much better front four we were able to create havoc in the extra space we don't normally have.

So you think we are better because we were less dominant?

Against West Brom, we won because of high energy pressing and our system suiting our gameplan. Today we won in spite of that

robbieh said:
Nail on head fella.

robbieh said:

we had no choice mate WBA had ten men behind the ball when we had it. they were defending their 18 yard box from the off with their midfield back on top of them. So to compare the 2 games is unfair.

Fair play to Norwich they had a go

Damocles said:
robbieh said:

Against West Brom, we won because of high energy pressing and our system suiting our gameplan. Today we won in spite of that
Although I know you're not fishing you really need to give it up. How on god's earth you can slag a performance like that is beyond belief, if we had got double figures today Norwich couldn't have complained.

Damocles said:
robbieh said:

You can rarely use the same game plan against different teams, plus, forgive 10 of the players starting today for perhaps feeling a tad tired from Wednesday.

PLUS, we scored 6 so the tactics implemented today were pretty decent imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.