Norwich v City: Post match Discussion Thread

metalblue said:
pipey said:
Can someone help me with the full version of todays song at Norwich that finishes "we signed Kun Aguero" AWSOME SUPPORT

This is how it feels to be City, this is how it feels to be small, you signed phil jones, we signed kun aguero, kun aguero, kun aguero

Very good. Support was brilliant today.

Damocles said:
Rammy Blue said:
Damocles said:
So you think we are better because we were less dominant?

Against West Brom, we won because of high energy pressing and our system suiting our gameplan. Today we won in spite of that
Although I know you're not fishing you really need to give it up. How on god's earth you can slag a performance like that is beyond belief, if we had got double figures today Norwich couldn't have complained.

Either you've misread my argument or you are legitimately stupid.

Before Yaya came on, it was 2-1 and we were getting battered after scoring two fantastic individual. Watch the game again, you're wrong, plain and simply. Or read the match thread up until the 70th minute
Ah yes, the match day thread, where everyone there are "legitimately intelligent".

Damocles said:
On the other side, Barry and Nige were too far forward which left a massive gap which they exploited. Nasri didn't cover his wing at all and the yoyo action we saw against WB was gone. Zab was poor, out of position numerous times and diving into slide tackles which cost us several times.

With the gap between defence and midfield so high, the full backs weren't really comfortable going forward as much, and when Zab did he struggled to get back a lot and Kompany was going spare.

Until Yaya came on, we never really got a grip of the midfield at all and all of our goals came from very direct passing to the strikers and hoping for a bit of great linkn up play or magic on their own. With 15 mins to go, we were struggling at 2-1 and they looked nore likely to score.

Throughout the game we were far too direct, and we gave the ball back to them a lot. Harts kicking was particularly panicky and direct.

Our pressing that I loved versus West Brom was non existant, and we were far too deep, relying on long range efforts to getus out of trouble.

After the fourth goal, coming from another piece of individual play, Norwich collapsed entirely which fooled people into think that we'd played well where in reality we were second best on the day to every ball and in general. A hugely undeserved scoreline, we won because we have better players and not because we were better on the day

Don't agree about this so called gap. De Jong did really well today in sweeeping up the loose balls that came from the Vinny/Lescott vs Holt battle, particularly in the first half he positioned himself really well, many times he prevented them from building an attack.

What a great performance.

Let's sit back and enjoy the next 4 games fellow blues; the pressure really is off in my view. We end the season as we are threatening and it augurs brilliantly for the break, summer and start of 2012/3.

I have to say Kun Aguero has been a knock-out signing.

I'm looking forward to MOTD tonight.

munster said:
What a great performance.

Let's sit back and enjoy the next 4 games fellow blues; the pressure really is off in my view. We end the season as we are threatening and it augurs brilliantly for the break, summer and start of 2012/3.

I have to say Kun Aguero has been a knock-out signing.

I'm looking forward to MOTD tonight.

Me too. Think I can even put up with Garth Crooks.

Some good stuff about us (amongst the usual crap) on their main forum, many are saying it was the best they have seen any team play at their place all season

<a class="postlink" href="http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/180/ShowForum.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinku ... Forum.aspx</a>

80s Shorts said:
Samsdad said:
80s Shorts said:
It was fine to watch but my anti virus picked it up straight away and cleaned it.

So you didnt pick up a virus then ????

Its a dodgy site link you posted with a severe trojan. It was picked up and cleaned by my AV. Whats your problem you balloon.

hahaha ok mr attitude

SWP's back said:
Damocles said:
Rammy Blue said:
Although I know you're not fishing you really need to give it up. How on god's earth you can slag a performance like that is beyond belief, if we had got double figures today Norwich couldn't have complained.

Either you've misread my argument or you are legitimately stupid.

Before Yaya came on, it was 2-1 and we were getting battered after scoring two fantastic individual. Watch the game again, you're wrong, plain and simply. Or read the match thread up until the 70th minute
Ah yes, the match day thread, where everyone there are "legitimately intelligent".

i'd be worried if i had to use the matchday thread to back up any point i was trying to make

there's no doubt toure helped us regain control of the game after 20 minutes of route 1 we struggled to adjust to

but a win is a win, especially at this end of the season, and even more especially considering our last few away results

so to find fault in a 6-1 away win seems extraordinarily picky, so forgive me if i don't need to wait on your undoubtedly expert match report before enjoying myself tonight

foy was a joke but as someone else said he gave up once he realised we would not be denied today

some wonderful football from City

we might just finish with a flourish and who knows.....

that tevez did ok as well for such a twat lol

Damocles said:
colourmeblue said:
Damocles said:
We were poor today, our system was wrong and until Yaya came in we were flagging.

We had 4 great pieces of individual skill to create our first four goals, not because our system created space or opportunity.

Papered over the cracks here, we got it wrong today.
nice try Mr Hartly[/qu

Ill produce a full match review in a few days but we weren't great today, and we had numerous problems with the system
Well IF that was papering over the cracks, I can't wait 'til we really play!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.