Norwich v City: Post match Discussion Thread

What a performance, wow. Only bettered by spuds away and the destruction derby I think. That front 4 with Yaya coming into the fold later on was absolutely immense. The way they work together is ridiculous. Fantastic goals all over the place but what about that sixth goal! QUALITY! Has to be one of the best of the season surely. Such a fucking joy to watch us getting back to our best after a poor few months.

AINT OVER TIL ITS OVER, CMON CITY!

Damocles said:
We were poor today, our system was wrong and until Yaya came in we were flagging.

We had 4 great pieces of individual skill to create our first four goals, not because our system created space or opportunity.

Papered over the cracks here, we got it wrong today.

Our last goal was the best one for me

blink922 said:
What a performance, wow. Only bettered by spuds away and the destruction derby I think. That front 4 with Yaya coming into the fold later on was absolutely immense. The way they work together is ridiculous. Fantastic goals all over the place but what about that sixth goal! QUALITY! Has to be one of the best of the season surely. Such a fucking joy to watch us getting back to our best after a poor few months.

AINT OVER TIL ITS OVER, CMON CITY!

But.....but.......but...... the mighty Damocles says we struggled......

waspish said:
Damocles said:
We were poor today, our system was wrong and until Yaya came in we were flagging.

We had 4 great pieces of individual skill to create our first four goals, not because our system created space or opportunity.

Papered over the cracks here, we got it wrong today.

Our last goal was the best one for me

It still had some elements of skill so for me it was just as bad as all the other ones.

Just got back from the match, absolutely amazing! Superb atmosphere, superb performance (although those 20 minutes between their first and our third could have been less panicky), even if we don't win it this season i'm ecstatic just to have seen such a team who on their day could annihilate anyone.

cmon villa!

The fans today

Magnificent.

Loud and proud

Take a big bow all of you who made the trip

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.