Norwich v City: Post match Discussion Thread

Re: The fans today

BlueMoon_1987 said:
Special shout out to the Jamaican bob sleigh bus! Fucking nutters, the lot of them.

Did the stowaway go to the game; I heard they got her a ticket. And did they bring her back?

The fans today

Totally drowned the canaries with the singing- well done blues.

Dashed home from work to watch it and could not believe the support. To a man (and woman) I salute you all, you were magnificent. lets keep it up till the final minute of the final game.
BELIEVE!!!!!

n reddish blue said:
you travelling blues did the club proud again and sounded great on t.v,loud and proud well done to you all and that little baby.

^^^^^ totally agree

just got back, had my fish and chip supper, sorted.

great atmosphere created by both sets of fans today. and they did push us, definately not the walk over the score suggests.

i`ve never been to norwich before but would recommend the city, friendly people too.

1-6 away from home!!! Masterful!!! when was the last time?

Forgive me I'm posting from my mobile.

That was a statemant and a half, they will be shitting bricks!!

When the fifth went in I screamed let's make it 6!!! I got us Mancs at a family do in south Wales to do the Poznan in a boozer to the disgust of the local scousers.

When the sixth went in I screamed 'Take it, Take it, Take it Ferguson up your hairy high def hairy nose'

1-6 it's an omen I tell thee City fans

Credit to City for showing the grit to keep on fighting and running a tricky Norwich side completely off the pitch. United have been on holiday since the Blackburn game for some reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.