Norwich v City: Post match Discussion Thread

pudge said:
ForzaMancini said:
Just saw this on youtube and thought I would post it on here, good video and nice to see Mancini and Hart having what I hope is just banter!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=261saRX2knE[/youtube]
It did look a bit dodgy

Hmmm that's quite worrying actually. Firstly Richards barely offered his hand and was really half arsed and full of attitude (which I guess I can understand because he was on bench but still not nice to see).

But the Hart one really didn't look good. Mancini went for a handshake and Hart just pushed his hand away. I don't recall any beef between Mancini and Hart or any rumours at least. I don't want to get into the whole man management argument but we really can't afford to piss Hart off because keepers like him are really rare.

RandomJ said:
pudge said:
ForzaMancini said:
Just saw this on youtube and thought I would post it on here, good video and nice to see Mancini and Hart having what I hope is just banter!

It did look a bit dodgy

Hmmm that's quite worrying actually. Firstly Richards barely offered his hand and was really half arsed and full of attitude (which I guess I can understand because he was on bench but still not nice to see).

But the Hart one really didn't look good. Mancini went for a handshake and Hart just pushed his hand away. I don't recall any beef between Mancini and Hart or any rumours at least. I don't want to get into the whole man management argument but we really can't afford to piss Hart off because keepers like him are really rare.
You need help.

Goodnight.

RandomJ said:
pudge said:
ForzaMancini said:

It did look a bit dodgy

You've been in this mood all day. You said Tevez's celebration was a "huge fuck you" to the club and now because Hart and Mancini had a playful push-and-shove handshake there's more dressing room division - probably over whether Tevez used a sandwedge or a 9-iron because of the similarity of his techniques when using both clubs.

We just won 6-1 at a really, really hostile ground that United struggled at. Please, try to raise a smile at least. Even I'm happy tonight, because regardless of whether we win the title or not, we've gone out fighting and we're playing the football we all know we can. If we finish second then I'll be over the bloody moon, but I'll be as proud as I've always have been to be a City fan. I've brought the camp down with my arguments over the past few days, so don't do the same as me. Come on mate, we've got 15 points to win!

MCFC BOB said:
RandomJ said:
pudge said:
It did look a bit dodgy

You've been in this mood all day. You said Tevez's celebration was a "huge fuck you" to the club and now because Hart and Mancini had a playful push-and-shove handshake there's more dressing room division - probably over whether Tevez used a sandwedge or a 9-iron because of the similarity of his techniques when using both clubs.

We just won 6-1 at a really, really hostile ground that United struggled at. Please, try to raise a smile at least. Even I'm happy tonight, because regardless of whether we win the title or not, we've gone out fighting and we're playing the football we all know we can. If we finish second then I'll be over the bloody moon, but I'll be as proud as I always have been. I've brought the camp down with my arguments over the past few days, so don't do the same as me. Come on mate, we've got 15 points to win!
That's the most positive post I've ever read by you Bob. Keep the faith mate.

By the way, Carrow Road is far from a really, really hostile place to go.

**** of a place to get to then yes but hostile, no.

mancitygaz said:
MCFC BOB said:
RandomJ said:

We just won 6-1 at a really, really hostile ground that United struggled at. Please, try to raise a smile at least. Even I'm happy tonight, because regardless of whether we win the title or not, we've gone out fighting and we're playing the football we all know we can. If we finish second then I'll be over the bloody moon, but I'll be as proud as I always have been. I've brought the camp down with my arguments over the past few days, so don't do the same as me. Come on mate, we've got 15 points to win!
That's the most positive post I've ever read by you Bob. Keep the faith mate.

By the way, Carrow Road is far from a really, really hostile place to go.
I should rephrase - it's a really, really hostile place to go when your team is full of players who are labelled as "mercenaries" and "divers". The Norwich fans were shouting for everything and moaning rather loudly at every decision that went against them. If you look at Tevez's incorrect caution for diving, the cheers around the ground that you hear were voiced over and over again whenever we gave the ball away once or twice.

ForzaMancini said:

And we wonder on this forum how and why the fucking media picks on our team and Players ??
They only have to come on here and read the fooking nonsense about Bobby and Joe possibly having words !!
Fucking ridiculous comments from all who are turning this into a negative slant after a brilliant 1-6 demolition.
FUCKING GET A GRIP OF YOURSELVES !!<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:15 am --<br /><br />
mancitygaz said:
RandomJ said:
pudge said:
It did look a bit dodgy

You need help.

Goodnight.

You`re not kidding Gaz ! Fooking wank to suggest that there is anything untowards happening between Bob & Big Joe.
People look for shit all the time.

RandomJ said:
But the Hart one really didn't look good. Mancini went for a handshake and Hart just pushed his hand away. .

I think Joe was trying to steal his fruit pastilles...

Come on! Hart is always joking with everybody, you always see that in the tunnel cams. See how he greets Aguero after that. Very funny!

guardiola did the same thing to fabregas. theres no issue with the gaffer and hart, mancini's been excellent these last few weeks handled the press really well hope he gets his contract extension.

RandomJ said:
pudge said:
ForzaMancini said:

It did look a bit dodgy

Player's selection might come to mind and Bobby's faith in Balo....
I am sure you have all have noticed how the team is playing now, it is all about the team not just one f****** player.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.