Norwich v City: Pre-match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lionheart

So will Yaya be fit? Even if he is, maybe we should reward some of the starters against WBA with another run instead. Alternatively, it's only a few days between games (unlike Norwich who have two days longer), so the good old rotaional policy may resurrect itself this weekend. A very difficult starting eleven for Roberto to choose, that's for sure. Only Hart, Kompany, Lescott, Silva and Aguero are guaranteed starters in my view.

It certainly is interesting. I was saying to my old man after the game last night that Mancini has rotated all season reguardless of who the opposition are. So i would hazzard a guess both fullbacks will be swapped (which i disagree with as MR and GC are both in top form at the moment) If YaYa is fit then he will start probably for Dejong. Other than that i see no reason for any other changes when we're at the buisness end of the season and points are crucial, we need the players that are in form on the pitch together. Huge game il go for 0:2 to the blues, Sergio first goal.

Agree........To be Fair YA YA didnt look like he wanted to no
Got petulant right away
same team with a pizza

Not sure if our magnificent trio currently have the stamina to play more than 60 minutes so soon after the WBA game even though they were all substituted.

Is Yaya fit? If so, I'd just play him over De Jong and not make any more changes to the team that played West Brom.

130412104711.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.