Norwich v City: Pre-match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Please No Tinkering Tomorrow.

Akai said:
keep the same team, bring Yaya in the 2nd half in more attacking role when Norwich players are tired.

agreed, its away so keep it tight for a bit, sick of losing on the road.

Yaya over De Jong for me.

We beat a poor WBA side missing 5 players that practically bent-over and now suddenly people are afraid to play our best players?

Sorry but if fit...De Jong out, Yaya in. Easiest decision I've made in my life.

Jumanji said:
ell said:
Cant swap Yaya and De Jong two totally different players. Yaya attack, De Jong defence
Yes you can.

Yaya and De Jong are both midfielders...
Come on football isnt as simple as that anymore

You dont put David Silva in the anchor man role even though he is a midfielder

ell said:
Jumanji said:
ell said:
Cant swap Yaya and De Jong two totally different players. Yaya attack, De Jong defence
Yes you can.

No you play Barry there, as he is better than De Jong and play our best central midfielder, Yaya Touré with him.

Jumanji said:
ell said:
Jumanji said:
Yes you can.

No you play Barry there, as he is better than De Jong and play our best central midfielder, Yaya Touré with him.
I just think with Nasri and Silva our attacking options we might be a bit fragile taking out Nige. Either way im nervous as f**K.

ell said:
Jumanji said:
ell said:

I just think with Nasri and Silva our attacking options we might be a bit fragile taking out Nige. Either way im nervous as f**K.
Barry & Toure are our best midfield partnership.

de niro said:
Akai said:
keep the same team, bring Yaya in the 2nd half in more attacking role when Norwich players are tired.

agreed, its away so keep it tight for a bit, sick of losing on the road.

This is the classic mistake that we've been making this season, and why we've struggled away from home of late. Start of the season we were playing without fear and ripping teams to shreads. Back to that system, with Yaya alongside Barry, Micah and Clichy bombing on, and Tevez in the hole behind Aguero, with Silva and Nasri either side of him, and we'll tear Norwich a fresh one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.