Norwich Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Train said:
Fuck you. There was nothing wrong with it.

you don't get involved, ever, he's cost his team a player and the momentum by not walking away, stupid idiot.
Total bollocks. Absolute bollocks.

so it's bollocks to say that Nasri should have walked away and let Bassong get his yellow instead of flicking his head in at him and getting sent off?

he gave the linesman an excuse to get involved and for that he is an absolute idiot.

amooballer said:
corky1970 said:
amooballer said:
i hope referees children die. and bassong to break his fukn neck.

disgusting

you are a disgrace and an idiot

fuck off this forum or i will hunt you down you ****

im serious

you will hunt me down? ok. ill be sure to report this to the authorities.

How can you wish anyones kids dead.fuck off you prick

So if you kick somebody almost in to a hospital it's a yellow and a little head to head is a red for the away side.. Good refereeing

robbieh said:
Nasri is a twat though. Tough tackle goes down as if poleaxed then instantly up to have a go at Bassong. Not saying its a red just that Nasri is a fuckin lightweight who we need shot of asap.

-- Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:52 pm --

Nasri is a twat though. Tough tackle goes down as if poleaxed then instantly up to have a go at Bassong. Not saying its a red just that Nasri is a fuckin lightweight who we need shot of asap.

ffs you just gotta laugh

I feel that our chairman needs to speak to the FA and tell them that Manchester City no longer recognizes the 'RESPECT' campaign and will no longer adhere to it or it's policies regarding match officials.

After the Piss can let off and no action against Van Rapist for his tussle it is very clear that this campaign is a complete joke - all one way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.