Norwich Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chippy_boy said:
amooballer said:
i hope referees children die. and bassong to break his fukn neck.

Shame on you. You might want to withdraw that and apologise mate. We as City fans are WAY above that sort of comment.

alright fine, I get carried away, I coulda punched the reff's head right off. But so what? will his kids die cause I say so? no, its just me venting at a piss poor decision.

People here gotta stop trying to be politically correct... you got another poster who is threatening to "hunt me down" :)) I think thats a situation that needs more paying attention to, than my venting.

Even if we win this, I seriously doubt that red will be rescinded. I think it was harsh and inconsistent more than outright wrong. Missing Nasri in this busy period when he's finally found some form is a bit of a pisser.

Great fast start 2 goals, then foot off the gas back to tappy tappy passing Yaya is terrible again. Now Nasri off it's like 9 men now unless Yaya starts to put a shift in.

Fear for us now :(

wesshaw1985 said:
just wish Nasri has staying on the floor pretending to be injured, thus avoiding the sending off. Getting up pretending to be hard has done us no favours. Just a shame he isn't as tough when going in for 50/50 challenges.

Cracking challenge by Bassong,has to be said. Love full blooded challenges like that.
He nearly broke his fucking leg idiot

mcfc2607 said:
It's that much of a joke I find it funny now.

All those that say there is no agenda need to open there fucking eyes.

Absolute piss take.

Agree,I'm not even shocked anymore. It happens far too often for it to simply be human error on the part of officials. Gifting Baconface his 20th title and a nice retirement present.

Odd one that.

Daft from Nasri to put his head in but Bassong did just as much. Would have thought a stern word with both of them would have been sufficient, a yellow each at tops.

Would hope we'd still be strong enough to pull through with ten men.

BlueCityfan said:
I don't know how you can give a red to Nasri but not to Bassong??? His reaction after was just as bad.

It was a sending off but you are right for both of them!! Nasri should know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.