Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

2nd most red cards of ANY team in the league since last August despite dominating possession more than almost any other side in the league. What a fookin' farce.

jared said:
Has yaya ever been subbed off a match without being injured? Aside from hart, mancini probably knows he is the most irreplaceable player in the team.

Im sure there must be a clause in Yayas contract, even when he plays shite he starts and doesnt get subbed

Rest assure, these sort of sendings off won't happen when Jose takes over.....Mancini, get a grip!!.........

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
NoahCity said:
If there is one thing I learned from this (and no, it won't be about the refs), it is that we should play Aguero and Dzeko together for now, they were incredible today.

Yet in many other games this season they haven't been!

Great win with 10 men. Hart needs to get back to his best and they really need to sort out set pieces.

Aguero looked sharper than for many a match and some other good performances too.

Got to beat stoke now...
I can't remember the last time Aguero and Dzeko started a PL game together. This is the first time in a while. Dzeko's height will be useful against Stoke

Huge result.

Great to see some directness to our attacks.

Need to defend set pieces much better though.

sincity said:
1kinkladze said:
mancini's post match interview will be interesting...

If he responds to the ref decisions, he's going to be fined/banned again. You can't even open your mouth these days for injustices that keep occurring. Like a fucking dictatorship!

He should just say "I can't say what I think about the referee because the FA will fine me". Will say exactly what needs to be said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.