Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Dave S said:
sincity said:
1kinkladze said:
mancini's post match interview will be interesting...

If he responds to the ref decisions, he's going to be fined/banned again. You can't even open your mouth these days for injustices that keep occurring. Like a fucking dictatorship!
Unless your names fucking Fergie!

Because he's the dictator who sits at the head of English football. The Media and the FA are his puppets.

Superb performance, shocking refereeing.
Aguero looked dangerous running at defenders and worked his socks off chasing and filling in on the left.
Mancini seems really pissed off with the decisions from the officials

BBC just waxing lyrical now "Norwich were fantastic today"

Yes as they had 10 men you twit! Plus the ref.

I despair

6.30 extra minutes the ref was having a laugh. Norwich wasting time were they.when we got 4 against reading who were wasting time from the start of the second half?

This ref might not be BENT...but INCOMPETENT - I think he is by far the worst EPL ref I've seen in a while...

Wow, just really, really BAD referee...guessing he will not be refereeing EPL much longer...and rightfully so.

CTID1988 said:
Tbilisi said:
My 14 year olds first away on his own today with his mates,what a game.

I will have to bore him shitless when he gets back about Halifax,Shrewsbury,York etc....

Hes on the Official coach that set off from City at 6.15 this morning,is anyone on Bluemoon on it too?

Yeah mate, we have just stopped to pick up a few pills and some coke. Stopping at a strip club on the way back. We will get him back some time next week

The Wifes really flapping now!

CTID1988 said:
Tbilisi said:
My 14 year olds first away on his own today with his mates,what a game.

I will have to bore him shitless when he gets back about Halifax,Shrewsbury,York etc....

Hes on the Official coach that set off from City at 6.15 this morning,is anyone on Bluemoon on it too?

Yeah mate, we have just stopped to pick up a few pills and some coke. Stopping at a strip club on the way back. We will get him back some time next week

Dad - Hiya son, had a good day. Glad you got home safely.

Son - Fuckin sik bro, got shitfaced, did a few keys and got a gobble off some brass in a titty bar. Fuckin top.

Thurrump as Dad collapses on floor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.