Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Neil McNab said:
Davs 19 said:
blueinsa said:
Possibly he gave 5 and 5 he should have played.

They make it up as they go along and that fooker today was a disgrace!

Share the frustration but it is 5 initial minutes. I thought the guy was inept today but thought he had the added time pretty much right.
The 6 minutes 45 seconds was fair, the subs and a bit of rolling around we did justified that, we'd want it if the boot was on the other foot, looks very silly and predictable to moan about it to be honest!

Absolutely we would, but never do. Reading had two players go down for significant amounts of time, did the same time wasting on substitutions yet we only got 4 minutes of injury time at home - fortunately that was all we needed.

Not only that how can a ref find only 4 minutes of injury time in 45 minutes against Reading but when we play Norwich he finds another 2 minutes in 5 minutes of injury time ? It doesn't make any sense other than blatant bias.

Blue Mooner said:
Neil McNab said:
Davs 19 said:
Share the frustration but it is 5 initial minutes. I thought the guy was inept today but thought he had the added time pretty much right.
The 6 minutes 45 seconds was fair, the subs and a bit of rolling around we did justified that, we'd want it if the boot was on the other foot, looks very silly and predictable to moan about it to be honest!

Absolutely we would, but never do. Reading had two players go down for significant amounts of time, did the same time wasting on substitutions yet we only got 4 minutes of injury time at home - fortunately that was all we needed.

Not only that how can a ref find only 4 minutes of injury time in 45 minutes against Reading but when we play Norwich he finds another 2 minutes in 5 minutes of injury time ? It doesn't make any sense other than blatant bias.
Don't care I'm happy;)

rastus said:
mancity1 said:
rastus said:
Because its a billion £ industry the less regulation the better to manipulate.
Its a shame really but will never happen. The big fuss over goal line technology which is a minimal advance to enhance the games technology over human error is dead in the water.
The reason for this is that it may open the doors for a Rugby type scenario where important decisions are replayed instantly to a panel to peruse and judge the action.
A billion £ industry cannot be held to that as they will lose the power to manipulate.

Fanciful post Rastus.

Heard of that multi billion dollar industry known as NFL.

I think its 5 miilion per second of advertising at this years Superbowl.

Perhaps Mick Jagger and the Stones can determine which side wins it this year.

Sorry mate never heard of the NFL, are they a global thing.
But yes get Jagger in

You should get to Wembly once a year then.

Seriously your comments above a laughable.

I know you couldn't provide a sceric of evidence to support the claim so I will leave it at that.

It deserves no more milage than I have given it already.

Re: todays ref and refs in general

ForzaMancini said:
Agreed. It's beyond a joke now. Today we saw Kompany win the ball clear as day resulting in a free-kick and goal for them. We then saw Nasri took out completley, a square up resulting in a yellow for Bassong, red for Nasri. We saw Aguero tripped by Bassong when he was on the floor, nothing given. Almost every 50/50 decision went against us too. This was just todays game. I think the stat that under Mancini we have never seen an away penalty domestically, considering we normally control the games, speaks for itself.

It was a fucking ridiculous performance by all the officials. Twats could have cost us big style. But well done to the lads for being professional and coming home with the points.

andyhinch said:
Blue Mooner said:
Neil McNab said:

Don't care I'm happy;)
Stupid attitude really though that

de niro said:
Aguero outstanding . The ref was simply corrupt , nobody can be that bad at his job.

Bob and Pidg thought the ref had a blinder I bet!

Laughable to think NFL and football are even comparable in terms of global audience and revenue and (most of all) scope for corruption

mancity1 said:
rastus said:
mancity1 said:
Fanciful post Rastus.

Heard of that multi billion dollar industry known as NFL.

I think its 5 miilion per second of advertising at this years Superbowl.

Perhaps Mick Jagger and the Stones can determine which side wins it this year.

Sorry mate never heard of the NFL, are they a global thing.
But yes get Jagger in

You should get to Wembly once a year then.

Seriously your comments above a laughable.

I know you couldn't provide a sceric of evidence to support the claim so I will leave it at that.

It deserves no more milage than I have given it already.

Thank you Mr Murdoch, blind leading the blind. Sheep response

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.