Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Hamann Pineapple said:
Leave poor Fred Eyre alone, miserable is his style. Deadpan humour I like to call it.

Nasri's red was soft

1356796114516.gif

he got sent off for that ????

no seriously

When you look at that video of the incident , a teammate shoves Bassong away , and Kompany shoves Nasri away ...... there's little true malice there , just a stand off , and if it hadn't of been for that linesman i think both players would have just got a yellow card.

Neil McNab said:
Davs 19 said:
blueinsa said:
Possibly he gave 5 and 5 he should have played.

They make it up as they go along and that fooker today was a disgrace!

Share the frustration but it is 5 initial minutes. I thought the guy was inept today but thought he had the added time pretty much right.
The 6 minutes 45 seconds was fair, the subs and a bit of rolling around we did justified that, we'd want it if the boot was on the other foot, looks very silly and predictable to moan about it to be honest!

Except when the boot is on the other foot we don't get it. during the 4 additional minutes played during the derby the ball was not actually in play for about 3 minutes and 10 seconds of that time. Whenever we score an injury time winner, the additional time is inevitably added on to the end of the game - don't take my word for it, check it out for yourself, against West Brom and Reading in particular. The only time we have conceded an injury time loser was against United when IIRC no additional time was added at all. And that by the ref who gave the world 'fergie time'.

Why is it that there are no clear guidlines pronounced by the FA so we can all see where we stand? Is it just too difficult for this multi billion pound indistry to put together some guidelines as to how much time to add on to the time that you add on? Is the ball supposed to be in play for every second of the time you have added on? If not, how much additional time do you add?

black mamba said:
When you look at that video of the incident , a teammate shoves Basong away , and Kompany shoves Nasri away ...... there's little true malice there , just a stand off , and if it hadn't of been for that linesman i think both players would have just got a yellow card.

which would have been right

and a video referee could have reviewed the above and over-ruled the flag bearing numpty rather than allowing him to make a shit decision which could have cost us the game (or not as the case may be if my blue tinted specs are working too well)

would have taken seconds and caused no interruption seeing how long was taken before play resumed anyway

Balti said:
and a video referee could have reviewed the above and over-ruled the flag bearing numpty rather than allowing him to make a shit decision which could have cost us the game (or not as the case may be if my blue tinted specs are working too well)

Video tech? It would go:

For: 19 clubs
Against: 1 club (MUFC)
Decision: No video technology

Bassong should have been red for a wreck-less tackle Samri yellow for reaction The booking of Clichy was also wrong

A stat from Opta City

Referee Mike Jones has now sent off 3 #MCFC players in just the 8 Premier League games that he has officiated the Blues in. Prone.

grim up north said:
Every team we beat are poor, give it a rest

I'm sure Norwich have turned over some decent teams this season

Plus ManUre.

Chris in London said:
Neil McNab said:
Davs 19 said:
Share the frustration but it is 5 initial minutes. I thought the guy was inept today but thought he had the added time pretty much right.
The 6 minutes 45 seconds was fair, the subs and a bit of rolling around we did justified that, we'd want it if the boot was on the other foot, looks very silly and predictable to moan about it to be honest!

Except when the boot is on the other foot we don't get it. during the 4 additional minutes played during the derby the ball was not actually in play for about 3 minutes and 10 seconds of that time. Whenever we score an injury time winner, the additional time is inevitably added on to the end of the game - don't take my word for it, check it out for yourself, against West Brom and Reading in particular. The only time we have conceded an injury time loser was against United when IIRC no additional time was added at all. And that by the ref who gave the world 'fergie time'.

Why is it that there are no clear guidlines pronounced by the FA so we can all see where we stand? Is it just too difficult for this multi billion pound indistry to put together some guidelines as to how much time to add on to the time that you add on? Is the ball supposed to be in play for every second of the time you have added on? If not, how much additional time do you add?
Because its a billion £ industry the less regulation the better to manipulate.
Its a shame really but will never happen. The big fuss over goal line technology which is a minimal advance to enhance the games technology over human error is dead in the water.
The reason for this is that it may open the doors for a Rugby type scenario where important decisions are replayed instantly to a panel to peruse and judge the action.
A billion £ industry cannot be held to that as they will lose the power to manipulate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.