Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

vaziooo said:
chicagoblues said:
It is crystal clear that there is a second rule book against Man city

last season against spurs balotelli was spared, sick of this agenda non sense
don't know about the agenda but if you still haven't figured it out by now..then
I feel sorry for you
The hate exit and you can't deny it ..so follow the riddles

eshiers1 said:
Bosno said:
Ric said:
I thought you weren't allowed to handle the ball in any way from a back pass?

I think you are right, but i guess the refs assumed that it wasn't an intentional back pass, but a bad attempt at a clearance for a corner?
Nah mate, you're wrong...any part of the arm and its a backpass

That was definitely not a backpass, no logic in it at all. He was trying to clear it and missed.

Played no better than we did against Reading or Sunderland. So, what are the negative, moaning bastards finding to complain about this time?

Berkovic_blue said:
Played no better than we did against Reading or Sunderland. So, what are the negative, moaning bastards finding to complain about this time?

So by your logic, a loss is just as good as win as long as you play well. People were complaining because of the loss and 0 goals scored against sunderland.

Bosno said:
Berkovic_blue said:

So by your logic, a loss is just as good as win as long as you play well. People were complaining because of the loss and 0 goals scored against sunderland.
Sergio played well and his work rate is incredible, but his finishing is not great. It wouldn't of been as nervy at the end if he'd taken his chances.

Bosno said:
Berkovic_blue said:

Well done on missing the point spectacularly. Don't think you understand the meaning of the word logic lol

The overall performance level was exactly the same, the ONLY difference was that the forwards took their chances. But according to the "experts" we were awful, abysmal etc. in the previous two games.

South Stander said:
On the back-pass, the keeper is allowed to touch the ball with his hand BUT he can't pick it up or catch it - palming it away or punching it is OK
Incorrect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.