Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

r.soleofsalford said:
richards30 said:
Defense and conceding goals is a real worry at the minute! How many times this season have we conceded 2 or more?

Yesterdays 3 goals was down to us being down to 10 men.

Two pal, Nasri was still on pitch when they got that joke of a free-kick.

Put that one down to the referee, he really did earn it.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
r.soleofsalford said:
richards30 said:
Defense and conceding goals is a real worry at the minute! How many times this season have we conceded 2 or more?

Yesterdays 3 goals was down to us being down to 10 men.

Two pal, Nasri was still on pitch when they got that joke of a free-kick.

Put that one down to the referee, he really did earn it.

Well yes, the first like Sunderland winner against us was yet another changer by the officials

Marvin said:
It really does feel that we are fighting against the odds week after week

That's why on this point, we must emulate United's policy.

They attack because they can't defend.

We should go all out for goals in every game and play with a bigger element of risk, to take the fine line out of equation in terms of bad decision making.

That referee did everything he could yesterday to level the playing field, but thankfully, the lads just kept going for it.

Forget the four we scored, I was more heartened by the amount of chances we created, missed.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Marvin said:
It really does feel that we are fighting against the odds week after week

That's why on this point, we must emulate United's policy.

They attack because they can't defend.

We should go all out for goals in every game and play with a bigger element of risk, to take the fine line out of equation in terms of bad decision making.

That referee did everything he could yesterday to level the playing field, but thankfully, the lads just kept going for it.

Forget the four we scored, I was more heartened by the amount of chances we created, missed.

Correct this sitting on a one goal lead is nonsense one bad decision or one piece of bad look and the game changes

I was at the match yesterday. Up to Nasri going off (Who was having one of his better games), I thought it was our best sustained football for a long time - better than the start at Newcastle the other week.
Afterwards, we were under a little more pressure, but Norwich created little from open play, and we did - we could have had 8 or 9 goals. Still, 4 goals from open play was great to see.
Fantastic match - saw the sending off on the box, and whilst I don't agree it was necessary, it made the match into a contest, and made us show just how good we are.
A few little bad points which I won't go into in detail - usual things related to Joe Hart and zonal marking - because I'd rather accentuate the positive. If we can step it up one more level, and keep 11 on the pitch, we can still do it, but, need United to hit their bad patch soon.

If we didn't get such a ridiculous decision given against us once again, we would have slaughtered these bastards. I am delighted how well we played with a man down, kudos to the players for showing some fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.