Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Phew, credit to our mentality but the Ref did his best to level the game. 3 Points well deserved.

Great win, especially considering the inept performance of the referee and one of his assistants.

3 points, that's the only thing that counts..
Though that ref needs to do his ref certification all over again. Appalling decisions..

Bluemanc100 said:
Red card has to be challenged and rescinded.... If sky say it was very controversial then it should never have been given FFS

Honestly the more I see it the more I understand why after seeing some of the decisions that have been given out for similar incidents that it is a red. But if Nasri gets one then so should Bassong.

In my opinion this shouldn't even be a yellow though it's just two players having a spat about a challenge leave it be I say.

Train said:
Ref is a dodgy dodgy ****.
Mike Jones is the most incompetent ref I've ever seen at the top level. Awful, awful ref. Completely out of his depth ref'ing Prem games week-in-week-out.

Moved forward with urgency, as opposed to slow buildups in order to walk the ball into the goal, and we score with ease even with most of the game with 10 men. Hopefully we keep that in mind moving forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.