Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

iamdamienl said:
Well I'm glad thats over, ever since we went down to 10 men Norwich looked a threat, the red card shouldn't have been and we need to appeal this decision good performance overall (except from the referee) Aguero at his best a Man of the Match for me and a brilliant performance for Edin Dzeko.. We still need more work on set pieces.
No chance. He gestured as if he was going to butt Bassong. It will not be overturned. Put Milner in for him (would be my choice anyway, even if Nasri wasn't banned).

Great showing today. Awesome determination in the face of worse than average ref bias. I'm thrilled to see the fire back and Dzeko running amok.

I propose everyone in the stands wear this shirt from now on:
REFWNK-2T.jpg

Great win today.

Terrible officiating that looks very, very dubious. The free kick leading to their goal was a clean challenge in clear view of the ref. the red card was extremely harsh and we should have had a penalty. Six and a half minutes extra time without a serious injury that I can recall.

As a club we need to be highlighting this week in and week out. Last weeks non free kick on zabaletta leading to sunderland's goal the most recent example.

Former Norwich striker Dean Ashton: "They were both head-to-head and the referee didn't need to send him off. The only issue is if Nasri said something to the linesman. We know a headbutt when we see one and that wasn't one. It's disappointing if he's been sent off for that."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.