Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Give over with the injuries excuse. We still had enough quality today to beat Norwich. Just none of them could be arsed.

Kazzydeyna said:
Our geriatric manager has cost us. Again.

We will not make top 4 with this old fool in charge.

need a new manager in the summer and maybe another 1st million spent.

disgusted.

Do me a favour will you, log off go and lie down in a dark room, and come back tomorrow

And that goes for anyone coming out with stupid reactionary crap like that, it's embarrassing to say the least to the majority of City fans and the forum

Fuck you ref btw. They spent 2 minutes rolling around on the floor in injury time and made a substitution, yet he added 1 minute and blew the whistle at the first hint of an attack from us.

No goals in last two games that is the problem.

Aguero injured, Negredo gone off the boil and Dzeko just being Dzeko.

I hope it is not the start of a decline.

Also Yaya a big lazy bastard at times.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Its blown, critical games and we've bottled it. Well pissed off.

Feel the same, no way Maureen will let it slip from here.

Even the players can sense it judging by the wank performance today.

Milner and Yaya in the middle, you're having a fucking laugh. if ever there was a game to play Demichelis as DM, its today, with yaya pushed up further forward.

I'm more disappointed in Silva, Milner and Kolarov for not taking responsibility of the corners, instead letting Navas waste countless number of opportunities. What the fuck was that about.

Who was that Scottish c*nt summarising on the commentary I was watching? Alright, we weren't at our best, but listening to that negative dour c*nt made it 10 times worse! Let's hope we smash his twatish countrymen in the rugby now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.