Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Chippy_boy said:
Can I just say as well that I can understand why he brought Kolorov on. Both our strikers were having complete mares and we could have played 180 minutes like that without scoring. He had to do something and had few options remaining. I can see why he chose to bring Alex "shoot on sight" Kolorov on. Made a change from some of the "Allergic to shooting" performances from the others. Spanish Dave for one needs a right kick up his arse in that department.
I'd rather he pass than shoot given how it usually turns out!

Yes Navas did frankly play terrible today, if he had looked up more often we would have 3 clear cut chances on goal and his corners were awful as was his crossing.

I'm a long term Navas admirer so I know this is a rare bad game from him though

kippaxking79 said:
Our next 3 games are crucial. If the Mackems get a result at our place then Chelsea turn us over in the FA cup and Barcelona tear us apart. Our season could all rest on the tin pot Capital One Cup Final.

Of course I hope for better, but I have to say I think this is very possible. Without a DRAMATIC change in our play, we have zero chance going through against Barca and bugger all chance of beating Chelsea. And it's not all down to inuries, our heads have dropped big time and we need to get our shit togther fast.

Good job a lot of these fuckers didn't follow city when they were getting dicked every week during the darker days i've followed City since 1973 seen many many embarrassing pastings and lots of disappointments but my love for this club or my resolve has never once wavered 1 jot because i remember how bad things used to be ! 3rd in the premier 2 points behind is a million miles from how things used to be believe me.

There is a lot more shit on this thread than was on the pitch today.....there really is some unbelievable flappers on here...some of you need to go and have a lie down in a dark room.....it's a point gained away from home and a point gained on Arsenal that's how I am looking at it....last season and early in this we would have possibly lost that game

bored at work said:
grim up north said:
Pastor Kidney said:
What the hell for? Not having the same opinion as you? I believe he's not good enough. The fact Demichelis is on that field and Gareth Barry is not tells you everything

I'm sure Barry plays for Everton

Pastor shovel to put him out of his blinkered misery

I know he plays for Everton on loan which is a absolute shocking mistake by Pellegrini

On the positive: we are going to be playing every game at home till Barca away. We look a bit jaded and this should help. Only 1 more game without Nasri atleast and probably 2-3 more without Fernan so lets go and grind them out ! We need that early goal against Sunderland.

Ducado said:
pudge said:
Damocles said:
People were talking about the game, which is why it was locked. It will be unlocked in a little while once the initial rush has subsided. We do this often.

Now, QUESTION MODERATING DECISIONS BY PMING RIC AND NOT IN THE THREAD. I cannot repeat this enough it seems.
No, people were discussing his tactics and decisions during the most recent and relevant performance.

Which is why i question whether or not we can talk negatively.

This thread should be locked surely by your logic as you, I and others arent discussing the match. You just want to ban everyone it seems.

Regardless, brilliant performance. Great job Pellers and co, onwards and upwards etc.

Leave it

Why should he leave it. The recent moderating of posts is pathetic although its fairly obvious someone like yourself gets a huge kick out of it.

Chelsea now look to have the momentum and fixtures and have also gone favorites for the first time. Injuries are part and parcel of football and every side gets them so I'm not prepared to use that as an excuse. So just to put it in perspective, Two points off the top of the Premier League, in the final of the League cup, in the 5th round of the FA Cup and in the last 16 of the Champions League. I've had worse ends to the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.