Norwich Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducado

Team supported
City
Well after the pedestrian disasters of the last two games (OK and a few more throughout the season) I am expected the team to come out fighting, we all know they are better than they have been playing, I want to see hunger and a will to win and some bloody pace, this will be a tough game Chelsea scrapped a win the other day, we will really need to go for it, another loss and I fear the worst for the rest of the season and the manager.

We should be under no illusions (and I hope this is being drummed in to the players)

All thoughts and predictions in here please

We were falling apart last season , brought Tevez back , went to Norwich and gave one of our best performances of the season to start off a late , and successful , title charge ..... and now we have to go there and win again.

They will be smarting from their late loss to Chelsea , and they are an erratic side , but we now have to stand up and be counted , and we know what we have to do ....... Fergie already thinks that the rags are on their way to reclaiming the title , and they are already gonna be extremely hard to shift .... we lose at Carrow Road , and let them get TEN points clear of us , and it will be nigh on impossible , believe me.

The rags will NOT lose another four games !

Based on previous displays against average sides we will have a decent 15 minute start creating 1 or 2 half chances. If those chances aren't taken we will gradually get more slow and predictable as the game goes on resulting in a 1-0 defeat or a 0-0 draw.

After yesterdays performance i expect us to lose against Norwich.But you never know with Manchester City.

jake28 said:
Based on previous displays against average sides we will have a decent 15 minute start creating 1 or 2 half chances. If those chances aren't taken we will gradually get more slow and predictable as the game goes on resulting in a 1-0 defeat or a 0-0 draw.
Think this sums us up at the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.