Norwich Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably another stuttering clueless performance. probably break another record with the most sideways and backwards passes ever since the game was invented. 1-1.

We'll win this, it will be like the Newcastle game imo wont mean much though as we will fuck up against Arsenal in a few weeks like we always do.

I think we are lucky to be having this game in a three game week, if we were playing Norwich a week after Sunderland I think this would be an even harder game to win.

More pace (especially on counter-attacks)

more width to stretch those double back 4 lines out of position (for both the above viz rags, I hate to say)

More agressive pressing when we lose posession (viz barca)

More vocal support at ours

It will be exactly the same performance lets hope we put the chances away this time and there goalie doesn't have a blinder

Must win game is an understatement.

Need everyone on it, urgency from the outset and don't take our foot off the gas.

Really want a win, but have a bad feeling that things will only get worse. Will probably be the same slow build up.

I will probably get some sort of abuse for this, but here goes. To play with width you generally need wingers, so for that scenario we could play Sinclair and Mario (the latter could play as a wide striker), or play 3 at the back with 2 wing backs, but as I see it neither will happen a) Sinclair doesn't get a chance and Mario will either be injured or not trusted and b) our only genuine way of playing with wing backs is if both Clichy and Richards are fit (one maybe one not), as Zaba hasn't really the pace to do this and Kolarov can't defend (or is still injured). For all the berating Nasri gets on here, he could do a job out wide (and another creative option) but unfortunately he will more than likely be missing. So I just don't see what Mancini will or can do, to help break the unpredictably in our play, we really need more speed and a more direct approach from somewhere, but where I don't know. I feel it will be no different from yesterday, which makes me worry. Sorry if It's a touch negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.