Norwich Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much margin for error now. We need a win on Saturday and a good performance.

For me:

Hart
Zab-Komps-Nasti-Clichy
Barry-Milner-Yaya
Silva-Tev
Aguero

If Balo is fit, start him. If Guidetti is fit, bench him. If we are still stuck in fucking slow-mo, electrocute the team to try and buzz them into gear or go to, dare I say it, three at the back.

cityboy5 said:
black mamba said:
cityboy5 said:
guda8eha.jpg
if we keep this superstar quiet we might get a point.

Whilst i agree that Holt is the main threat , a 'point' won't be good enough .....

even though West Brom aren't a bad side , the rags will win again and we'll fall further behind .... this game is 'must win'!
Your right a point won't be enough , hopefully yaya will dominate Tettey in the middle of the park .

Dominating the middle is almost a given but also not really that important.Opposition teams are almost prepared to let us have the middle because they can park on the edge of the box ,stop us playing through and then break at speed.

Hughton is a good manager so he will know how to play us.The question is,does our manager know how to beat such tactics when they are played well.

------------Hart-----------
Zab-Komps-Lescott-Clichy
-----------Milner------------
--Nasri----Yaya---Silva----
-------Tevez---Aguero----

If at all possible........

We had this last season and came through it

Every club has difficult moments in a season

Less of this and we'll win.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TL5vPlBVYA[/youtube]

LoveCity said:
Less of this and we'll win.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TL5vPlBVYA[/youtube]

Lol that about sums it up. I think all fans are over the super slo-mo lead up play.

It simply plays into the hands of the lesser teams, allowing them to get 10 players behind the ball.

If the average fan can see it, then it ain't rocket science.

I also think that the slo-mo induces in some of our players a complacency and a safety first approach. When in doubt just pass sideways then you won't make a mistake.

I don't see any of the top European teams playing this way. It's old fashioned and we have been found out.

We have to up the tempo. Our midfield needs to get out of second gear. Our forwards need to make runs into space.

As I said this is not rocket science. Our brains trust should be addressing this.

Last season we played brilliantly there. It would be nice to do that again.

waspish said:
MCFC BOB said:
waspish said:
I remember last year this was 1 game Yaya didn't start and when he came on we were already I think 1-3 up so same again for me lets give YAYA a rest
We were 2-1 up and just about holding onto the lead.

Ah yes your right i remember and Yaya made a big difference when he came on didnt he make our 3rd goal?
Yeah, his shot was saved by Ruddy but it bounced out to Tevez who headed it in.

Making the 4+ hour journey by train from Salisbury on Saturday. Buzzing for this! Will be good to see everyone there and fingers crossed we get the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.