Norwich Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The big run starts at Norwich.

Uber Blues said:
The great unbeaten run starts at weekend, SO HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS BOYS AND GIRLS, it's show time..

We will go top in Feb 2013.

We will win at ot in April.

BELIEVE!

oh how I wish this was true.

baildon blue said:
After yesterdays performance i expect us to lose against Norwich.But you never know with Manchester City.

and thats why we luv um lol :-) keep the faith

An absolute must win game. Problem is we know what to expect from the opposing side before a ball has been kicked now.

They will be practising defending in numbers, and using a counter attack formation. It doesn't take rocket science anymore for teams to prepare to play against us.

We need to win this match, if we don't then (and i hate to mention it) the title will be the rags and we will end up fighting for 2nd place with chelsea who have a game in hand as well.

Have to start barry and milner in midfield, with yaya

Wouldnt start aguero and tevez personally, they havent been cutting it

Edin to start or even going one up top with nasri in

I'd like to start balo but hes 'unavailable'

Still say a strong aggressive, genuine wide-man.... similar to Craig Ballamy in his pomp, should be purchased in January, in order to get round the back of the increasing number of teams that seem determined to come and park a fleet of buses on their own 18 yard line, half an hour before kick off, making it increasingly difficult, for us to break them down with our usual "one touch style" passing game.

Other than that I suggest that Maicon (Imo, the best crosser of a ball currently at the club) should be given an extended run in the side, in the attacking role that Kolorov is sometimes used.

I'm hoping that Norwich (Judging by their usual method of play, at Carrow Road over the years) may be a little more adventurous than either Reading or Sunderland were recently... hopefully giving Tevez, Aguero & Silva, a little more time & room in which to influence the game.

-----------------Hart--------------------
-----PabZab-Komps-Nasty-------
-----------------Barry-------------------
------------Yaya-------Silva------------
---Maicon------------------Milner-----
----------Aguero----Tevez------------

Subs: Pants, Kolo, Lescott Garcia, Dzeko, Nasri, Sinclair.

Result: Norwich 1- City 2
Scorers:
Tevez
Yaya

MSP said:
MCFC BOB said:
waspish said:
I remember last year this was 1 game Yaya didn't start and when he came on we were already I think 1-3 up so same again for me lets give YAYA a rest
We were 2-1 up and just about holding onto the lead.

More like fighting for our life, they were all over us until we scored 3rd.

is that after we had 2 valid claims for penalties turned down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.