Nostalgia

Stood in frank clarkes newsagents in cheadle hulme with my dad and other blokes waiting for the pink feeling grown up, then going out to the van and bringing the pile of pinks in and earning a flake

Last edited:
1671087353535.png
So good to see vinyl making a comeback, I miss the smell, feel and look of my old record collection so much, so much better than digital in every way.

Horse hair mattress and bedding

Penny for the guy outside Poco A Poco club. Used to do a roaring trade. Lulu handed me half a crown from her Rolls Royce window.

Playing football in the road

The Galloping Gourmet

Getting home from Maine Road early only to be told to wait at the corner shop for the Pink Final to get the scores!

Hiding behind the settee when the Cyber Men were on TV
they were terrifying , scared me shitless

Blagging into cinemas under age when X rated films on (16 or over). 14/15 just about possible - you sometimes had to argue with cashier. Remember 1st run of Psycho - scared the shite out of me. I mean blokes didn't dress up as women - especially toting homicidal knives. I also remember one cinema in Oxford Street where 1 or 2 of us would pay then go round the back and let other mates in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.