Nostalgia

Draught Excluders

For the youngsters, they were big cushion type things you put at the bottom of the door to try and keep the heat in your living room!
My gran had one shaped as a sausage dog!

Wearing jeans as a kid with patches on where your mum had sewn another piece of denim over a hole in the knee of said jeans

Outside toilets. Ice on the inside of the windows before central heating. Thick abrasive military blankets, thin multi coloured striped sheets. Elbow titting. Wolf whistling. Ten to two birds If you had a cock you were male and if you had a fanny you were female.

And if you saw a young kid playing up he was a little ****, not autistic or special needs or ADHD

Corona Pop lorry, have your pop delivered, fizzy orange that they'd gobbed in at the factory
Sadly Corona Pop lorry brings back memories of my mates brother who got killed in a crash driving one.Then was also Alpine pop a poorer version of Corona.

Don’t eat Rathbones bread
It’ll make you shit the bed
And blinking heck no wonder
It makes you fart like thunder

Beer at home means Davenports
That’s the beer
Lots of cheer
The finest hops with malt and yeast
Turns a snack into a feast
Straight from brewery to your home
Why collect we’ll deliver
Soon you’ll know why folks all say
Beer at home means Davenports.

My top 10
Mackeson
Jim Reeves
Walnut Whips
Chopper bikes
Monkey Boots
Blakey's
Tank Tops
Ben Sherman shirts
Bell bottom's
Hillman Avenger's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.