Not a jinx but anyone else feeling confident about sunday?

The Swamp is such an intimidating place for referees I'm never confident, whoever is officiating. Clattenburg just makes it a bit worse for us, and with Webb timekeeping I would like us to be 2 or 3 goals clear at 90 mins to have a chance of winning it. They've scored far too many late goals against us over recent years.

The truth of the matter is, though, that if they don't have the ball then they can't play. City need to dominate possession to the degree that we all know they are capable of and if they do then we've a great chance.

That's why we lost the CS - we just didn't hang on to the ball and they over-ran us in the second half. That day City didn't play well but the Rags did.
Even when we were 2-0 up I wasn't confident.

If we play well on Sunday we will win. I'm confident of that.
If we don't play well then we will struggle.

The possibility of going 5 points clear of them is a big incentive for us, and the worst case scenario is that even if we lose we would still be only one point behind them. The pressure is therefore all on the Rags and I think that will allow City to play a relaxed, controlled game.
3-1 City for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.