Not a jinx but anyone else feeling confident about sunday?

FoxEd said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
A trip to The Swamp coincides with a collapse of any confidence. However, there won't be many Rags thinking "City? Thank you for the three points." They'll be crappin' themselves at the quality of the squad we can field these days.

The quality of squad you can field is the same as anyone else who has sepnt £500million on players, its not an achievement and its not even seen as "arnt city great" give aston villa the same amount and im sure after 2 years they would have a good sqaud, in fact for the moeny you've spent you should have a lot better players IMO.

And nobody will be "fearing" city or any other team for that matter jsut as you lot dont fear united.

Yeah because you rag twats have never spent a penny on players have you. Fuck off tick tock tick tock the blue moon is rising

We can beat anyone at the moment. As others have said after villa I thought we'd turn the shitbags over by 3 or 4 goals that's how good I think we are but now twattenberg with webb as back up are officiating my confidence has gone.

I think we can do them, we were really close last year. Balo to score a brace.. 2-0.

the way we are playing there is every chance City could win handsomely a la Spurs

not saying we will cos nowt is guaranteed in football

but I have never been this confident going into an away derby

so no doubt we'll get stuffed then !!!

oh and fuck off you rag

if villa had spent as much money as the rags over the years then they'd be, well, the rags

fucking rag hypocrites

xxx

I'm not so sure. Both Lescott and Kolo have looked well iffy lately so don't fancy either of them. Komps has been a bit ropey too, but hopefully he's over that. Still, I think they will be up and at us and I can't see us keeping a clean sheet.

So can we score more than them? Yes, potentially we can. It should be a fascinating and nail biting game.

There will be a penalty award, we can be sure of that.

Clattenburg always wants his moment in the spotlight.

If we play Nige and Milner, we have a chance of matching their legs and pace across the middle.

I would like to see Nasri on the bench to give us a bit more protection than we had at Bayern.

Never confident in derbies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.