Not a single impeccable England fan arrested

Re: Not a single England fan arrested

hard to scrap in some of those costumes tbf

grim up north said:
MCFC-OKAY said:
So I guess we're discounting the english fan that was arrested for going into the dressing room?

trespassing he was charged with, the op said football related
they will still get him done for hooliganism. 24 hours after a game they can charge you.

pissedagain said:
why would you expect anything else, same as japan they re not sure what would happen to them in court plus its too far for a lot of them, wait until a big tournament in europe you wont be applauding then

SO i guess we will ignore the fact we had a WC in Germany 4 years ago then!!

DannyBoy2890 said:
can see poland 2012 being naughty
Which will be the poles fault because they have the hooligan problems not us yet everybody seems to want to fight the english because of our past

boyblue1985 said:
pissedagain said:
why would you expect anything else, same as japan they re not sure what would happen to them in court plus its too far for a lot of them, wait until a big tournament in europe you wont be applauding then

SO i guess we will ignore the fact we had a WC in Germany 4 years ago then!!
I think he's assumung Germany isn't in Europe & predicting future arrests at a competition that hasn't taken place yet,bit desperate.

err boys there was trouble in germany, i seem to remember them throwing chairs and pots across one side of the street germans one side english the other or are you that young that you cant remenber..yes i was there but no i kept clear of the trouble, stuttgart ring a bell

I imagine most of the hooligan element shat themselves at the thought of going to big scary Africa, so full of nasty people.

pissedagain said:
err boys there was trouble in germany, i seem to remember them throwing chairs and pots across one side of the street germans one side english the other or are you that young that you cant remenber..yes i was there but no i kept clear of the trouble, stuttgart ring a bell
So how many arrests in South Africa 2010 ???????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.