Not a single impeccable England fan arrested

Re: Not a single England fan arrested

bluemanc said:
for football related incidents,i'm sure we all welcome this great news.
We are impeccable:)

All shot on sight I heard.

There is always some pillock on here that has to cast a shadow on any positivity brougth up in a thread. Why cant 'pissedagain' be proud and acknoledge our fans behaviour, rather than start the negativity. If for one second you think that it was down to their policing you are highly mistaken, if you witnessed the free match just before the tournement started you would remember just how inadequate they really are. If for instance trouble flared up last night after the germany game they wouldnt know what hit them. Also dont be fooled as to think that its just the hardcore element of england hooligans that will fight at a world cup or euros, as its probably just as much the piss heads and beer monsters that cause more trouble for england.

Silvercloud said:
There wont be many arrests in the next big tournament which will be Euro 2012 in the Ukraine

i know because england wont be there

please dont call someone a pillock because they point out a fact that our hoolies are just afraid of south african justice or they just couldn t afford to go..like i said in europe they will raise their ugly heads because they know they will only be deported and there will be a lot of them because its only a short hop away..you bury your head in the sand if you want to

Oh it's a FACT is it ? Or is it not just your opinion ? Why would you have to bring up what might or might not happen in the future, unless you have just polished your crystal ball and not just focus on how impeccable our fans have been at THIS world cup. I'm quite sure its not just me burrying my head in the sand if you believe that there were no hooligans in SA and also that they cannot afford it. As i said before the Africa legal system and authorities are a shambles (my girlfriend did an indepth study on south african law and politics for her degree) and the worst case scenario would have been deportation. Add to that the poor security and stewarding (for fans not players) and everything was in position for trouble if any sets of fans wanted it. Our fans were impeccable. Our players were embarassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.