not again! Bojinov injured

Bombo

Just said bojinov injured on Ireland match commentary hope it's not serious does anyone know?

he went to germany on wednesday for a slight hamstring injury test..........doesnt think its serious tho

He will play against Cyprus on Wednesday so i think he is fine. He's doing the match snow on the bulgarian tv. He says he is fine but the doctors did not want him to play today.

thankf do for that he looked class last Sunday the player we've been lacking all season

BulgarianPride said:
He will play against Cyprus on Wednesday so i think he is fine. He's doing the match snow on the bulgarian tv. He says he is fine but the doctors did not want him to play today.

I hope he doesn't play the full match on Wednesday. He just isn't ready for that.

Hopefully lessons have been learned from the way Petrov was pushed into 90mins of international football when he was barely fit.

BulgarianPride said:

Oh god no... that crazy Bulgarian coach will make him start and play the full 90 minutes, I bet Boji will get injured again because yet again the Bulgarian coach rushes one of our players back before they are fully fit :(

avoidconfusion said:
BulgarianPride said:

Oh god no... that crazy Bulgarian coach will make him start and play the full 90 minutes, I bet Boji will get injured again because yet again the Bulgarian coach rushes one of our players back before they are fully fit :(

I think its is a different manager..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.