Not as good as last season

I don't think we are that far off last season. Man U are ahead because of two reasons:

1) RVP
2) They don't have as many injuries as they did last season

Only way to combat this is to buy more world class ready made players, simple as that. Hopefully this problem is addressed next window.

classaboveneighbours said:
I don't think we are that far off last season. Man U are ahead because of two reasons:

1) RVP

Only way to combat this is to buy more world class ready made players, simple as that. Hopefully this problem is addressed next window.
Cheerio its been nice of you to visit us.

1) RVP

Do you think this line of argument is something new and has n't been at all used to death or stirred up to feed a tired and idiotic sentiment that it is all Brian Marwood's fault; and that Mancini can't possibly be asked to do his job if he does n't have new and more expensive toys every summer whilst we loan unwanted players to Tottenham and then sell them out of the back of a yellow three wheeled van in the following close season.

1) RVP

When you rags embarrassingly exit the Champs league you will no doubt be posting the same words on rag cafe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.