not going munich now!!! gutted!!!

Re: going munich with no ticket!

crizack said:
who else is doing this?
There's 3000 tickets, hopefully they will go on open sale. Munich is a very expensive place to go during Oktoberfest.

Hopefully will get a ticket, but if not yeah it will be munich with no ticket!

crizack said:
who else is doing this?

I have booked on this and have got a ticket thru a friend. I can buy 2 ticks if it goes to my points 3270 if anyone is interested and I can meet up and exchange at face value.
pm me if you are interested
Thanks

my mate has nearly 7k loyalty points yet when he applied for a ticket was told he would have to wait as he is not on the cup scheme [unbelievable looks like loyalty points mean jack shit now]

crizack how we gettin there im collecting my ticket on sat but still no idea about travel? coach seems too long so prob pay the extra for flights but not direct to munich

graham1312 said:
my mate has nearly 7k loyalty points yet when he applied for a ticket was told he would have to wait as he is not on the cup scheme [unbelievable looks like loyalty points mean jack shit now]

Been a few threads on this, the club clearly stated that cup tickets would go to people in the relevant cup scheme, done in the usual loyalty points way within the scheme.

club couldn't really of made it clearer, shit for some i know but they had to do something

hows people getting there, flying direct to munich?

was looking at flight to cologn and train in to munich, bout hours train ride!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.