Not in my lifetime revisited

They have got it all wrong!

Rats are supposed to flee the sinking ship not jump on it and start singing from the 90s playbook.

All aboard:

Jim is the one climbing up with Gary rat waiting with his high pitch uncontrollable excitement.

What high profile rat can you see? -:)

RATcliffe is brimming with this sort of energy
tumblr_pch1nrTRib1tnjtx4o1_540.gif

I think it would be a mistake to understimate Ratcliffe and I am sure Khaldoon will not be as complacent as the senior management at MUFC were when City started our revolution.
Absolutely. I believe Khaldoon and Ratcliffe have business connections so probably know each other. Looks like he wants to copy City in every way.

The fact that City are still implementing their 20 year strategy spoken about after the takeover and are still evolving is a signal of single mindedness without complacency. It took a few years for the Khaldoon appointments to take effect so who knows about Old Trafford?

The rags (no longer an FC as in MUFC?) are starting from a higher level. They still generate massive revenues but carry debt and require investment into the billions. They are already looking at 5+ years ahead.

Sir Jimmy exploited a once in a lifetime opportunity in building INEOS who bought into a declining chemicals sector when others were pulling out. That may currently apply to the rags but football in general is seen as a growth sector attracting new premium investment, which is how we gained our current owners.

I can see why Ratcliffe has invested and why he believes he can succeed? However he is not just competing against other billionaire owners but playing catch up with the top clubs like City who continue to invest. Age is not on his side and the Glazers continue to have control.

Has Chelsea jim been asked about his long allegiance to the London club?, sure as shit it would be mentioned every 2 seconds if it was us he bought into and was supposed to be a blue, this quote was interesting in London.football
“…When asked to confirm whether he is a United fan or not, Ratcliffe, who is a Chelsea season ticket holder, said: "I have a split allegiance really. When I was in London for many, many years, Chelsea I could go and watch - it was quite difficult to go and watch United."

fucking Christ, literally thousands of em pack the trains / coaches / cars from all over the goddam place when that lot play at trafford….amazing really Britains richest man couldn’t manage it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.