not in the know but.......

Bill

and its all i know,that someone told me to expect a big big thing to happen at city.
of course i probed by asking is it a player/manager/ coming or going and he said its too big to even tell me that much.
i will be pecking his head again tomorrow, but i dont think he's for turning.i know his brother too and he wont tell him as "he dare'nt".
now because of it being him i am well intriged.
come on january ffs.

de niro said:
and its all i know,that someone told me to expect a big big thing to happen at city.
of course i probed by asking is it a player/manager/ coming or going and he said its too big to even tell me that much.
i will be pecking his head again tomorrow, but i dont think he's for turning.i know his brother too and he wont tell him as "he dare'nt".
come on january ffs.

All the ITK's have gone very quiet of late, and disappearing off all the City forums as fast as snow in spring, me thinks the club has put the fear of god up people leaking information

bill do you want me and some of the boys to call round and rough him up a bit it might loosen his tongue?

de niro said:
come on january ffs.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHGHGH!!!!

de niro said:
come on january ffs.
could u not have kept this to yourself grrrr

Sounds like the start of that other big thread de niro started, pages and pages of nothing really.

De Niro it's bad enough without you teasing us with posts like that. FFS January can't come quick enough unless the big news is that Hughes is going and will be replaced by a top manager......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.