not in the know but.......

de niro said:
and its all i know,that someone told me to expect a big big thing to happen at city.
of course i probed by asking is it a player/manager/ coming or going and he said its too big to even tell me that much.
i will be pecking his head again tomorrow, but i dont think he's for turning.i know his brother too and he wont tell him as "he dare'nt".
now because of it being him i am well intriged.
come on january ffs.

Bill behave yourself, not exactly giving anything away are you!

de niro said:
and its all i know,that someone told me to expect a big big thing to happen at city.
of course i probed by asking is it a player/manager/ coming or going and he said its too big to even tell me that much.
i will be pecking his head again tomorrow, but i dont think he's for turning.i know his brother too and he wont tell him as "he dare'nt".
now because of it being him i am well intriged.
come on january ffs.

Maybe we are getting taken over by some billionaires ?

If he's given you ITK info in the past that has come true, then fair enough. Lets hope you can get it out of him in the next couple of days.

I will be happy knowing Hughes will be able to get what he wants in January, as in another 6 players or some crazy number.

why would mourinho leave CL footy for a relegation scrap? No chance.

Kaka, Villa , Messi and Buffon = four superstars and another 4 world class players

Total Guess but that would be quite shocking

total crap though

Owners are probably sick of this cursed club and want out. That would be pretty big.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.