not in the know but.......

To be fair, when fans have met Gary Cook, he's been saying the same thing. Talking of a transfer that will shock the football world, and that it'll be huge (not massive).

Trouble is, if it ain't a done deal yet, then there's plenty of room for them to back out, which means Cook will have egg on his face - and of course, still quite a large chin to match. All in all, do we want an Exec Chairman going into transfer talks covered in egg? It'd drip onto his suit as well! Ugggh, imagine trying to get THAT off a silk tie.

...sorry, we were talking about something?

He's talking about the B of the Bang it's up for review whether they should take it down or not and replace it with some other useless "big, big thing".

Dobsy87 said:
He's talking about the B of the Bang it's up for review whether they should take it down or not and replace it with some other useless "big, big thing".

Benjani?

lol, i did think very carefully about posting but i think we on this board need something to cling to, something other than friggin hughes out shit.
it may be just the tonic we need.
had the guy not said his brother was out of the loop i would'nt have posted anything.

How can anything be too big that cant be said.

Everybody knows that approaches have been made to Kaka and Villa, but neither want to sign. In fact Im pretty sure that one look at how at the situation with the Brazilians and the manager have put paid to any further brazilians either wanting to come, or the present manager wanting any more.

The club is a shambles at the moment, and not top players will come anywhere near us.

Roll on January !

de niro said:
lol, i did think very carefully about posting but i think we on this board need something to cling to, something other than friggin hughes out shit.
it may be just the tonic we need.
had the guy not said his brother was out of the loop i would'nt have posted anything.

Ha ha, I thought it was a Hughes out post.

Or at least a Hughes is about to be out post, I'm slightly disappointed now.

Prophet of Doom said:
How can anything be too big that cant be said.

Everybody knows that approaches have been made to Kaka and Villa, but neither want to sign. In fact Im pretty sure that one look at how at the situation with the Brazilians and the manager have put paid to any further brazilians either wanting to come, or the present manager wanting any more.

The club is a shambles at the moment, and not top players will come anywhere near us.

Roll on January !

Really

Everyone knows, nobody knows what is going on and what has been said

Ok know one knows who we have gone in for, except De Niro's mate.

Or does he ??

Yet another thread about people being ITK but cant say anything.

YCMIU

Prophet of Doom said:
Ok know one knows who we have gone in for, except De Niro's mate.

Or does he ??

Yet another thread about people being ITK but cant say anything.

YCMIU
except he usually has no problem telling us things.

Guilleme Balague said a couple of months ago that Kaka and Villa were both wanted by City but that it would take the signing of one to land the other.....

that is a HUGE story the would shake world football and maybe the fella de Niro has been talking to knows that it is going to happen.
even though we are low in a very tight table i think it could happen.
money talks for players and clubs and i could see both clubs being very tempted by £80m bids!

would certainly brighten up our new year!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.