not in the know but.......

de niro...... by the fact that your saying we'll finish top 6 and FA cup you must have heard more specific info

maybe from other people

you could at least give us a bit more info ............ Please

if not on the main forum by PM

my predictions of where we finish is common sense, we are a couple of wins off 8th, we are going to be able to strenghen better than any of our peers.i placed my bet on us to win the cup before the draw was made in order to get the best odds, i based this on the fact that the prem title is far more open this year and the "top four" dare not go hung ho for the cup.
now add the fact hughes is going to be kept on, the troublemakers are on their way and some exciting players are on the way to us all bodes well.

de niro said:
my predictions of where we finish is common sense, we are a couple of wins off 8th, we are going to be able to strenghen better than any of our peers.i placed my bet on us to win the cup before the draw was made in order to get the best odds, i based this on the fact that the prem title is far more open this year and the "top four" dare not go hung ho for the cup.
now add the fact hughes is going to be kept on, the troublemakers are on their way and some exciting players are on the way to us all bodes well.

What do you reckon about that arab bloke on SSN? Any truth in what he's sayin? Or is it as I expected, he's not spoken to anyone for a while so wants some publicity.

Hope your right De niro, another thread on here stating some guy talking about Hughes time at the club (allegedly on sky sports), and of course everyone joining in and saying his sacking is imminent (hope not).

Out of the both threads I really hope its this one that is proven shortly.

I've also done us to win both cups. Happy days.

Bluemoon115 said:
de niro said:

What do you reckon about that arab bloke on SSN? Any truth in what he's sayin? Or is it as I expected, he's not spoken to anyone for a while so wants some publicity.

Read Ajays take on it!

leighton said:
In the bookie today we are 18/1 to go down. I wont lie to you I was tempted to put money on us going down but with all this money we will buy ourselfs out of it.

We were 33/1 before the WBA game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.