not in the know but.......

Heres a thought

This BIG HUGE thing that is good for some and bad for others.........
isnt Players related.........
and its not manager related...............

What else can be so big related to City??????????????

The Ground????????????????

Are we moving??????????????????

Are we buying the council house?

It would be big big news

I have to hand it to you De Niro, 7 pages of nothing from nothing, how the hell do you do it! I mean how big can it be, are we signing Jan Koller & Peter Crouch???

Alan Ball has been Resurrected to take us to the promised land!!!!!

Mark Bowen comes out of retirement to be the new Manchester City left back and gets us out of the relegation zone with a flurry of long range goals.

Trigger said:
de niro said:
and its all i know,that someone told me to expect a big big thing to happen at city.
of course i probed by asking is it a player/manager/ coming or going and he said its too big to even tell me that much.
i will be pecking his head again tomorrow, but i dont think he's for turning.i know his brother too and he wont tell him as "he dare'nt".
now because of it being him i am well intriged.
come on january ffs.

Could you have not been more vague Bill? cant believe you have 7 pages when this has to be the most random post ever? own up nobody said anything you poor little attention seeker you ;)
i hate it too tim, i just thought it was worth saying that all is not lost.i know a few other bits but judging by the reaction i best stay stum.btw i'm going for top 6 and fa cup, but then i always have.

de niro said:
Trigger said:
Could you have not been more vague Bill? cant believe you have 7 pages when this has to be the most random post ever? own up nobody said anything you poor little attention seeker you ;)
i hate it too tim, i just thought it was worth saying that all is not lost.i know a few other bits but judging by the reaction i best stay stum.btw i'm going for top 6 and fa cup, but then i always have.
how about a PM to share your info Bill? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.