not in the know but.......

Rammy Blue said:
my logic for what it's worth......

has to be a signing from the scum, this is implied imo by the comment that "some won't be happy".

therefore if it is big news that can't be mentioned then can't be a fringe player so must be Ronaldo, Rooney or Berbatov.

if it was Tevez then this wouldn't be so hush hush as has been in the press already.

however probably just bullshit.......

Most probably! Thats all it has been this year and I need the truth!

de niro said:
and its all i know,that someone told me to expect a big big thing to happen at city.
of course i probed by asking is it a player/manager/ coming or going and he said its too big to even tell me that much.
i will be pecking his head again tomorrow, but i dont think he's for turning.i know his brother too and he wont tell him as "he dare'nt".
now because of it being him i am well intriged.
come on january ffs.

Could you have not been more vague Bill? cant believe you have 7 pages when this has to be the most random post ever? own up nobody said anything you poor little attention seeker you ;)

No wonder your missus loves you bill, You're such a fucking tease.

;0)

quote="Robbo."]City are going to release a statement on Chirstmas day to let fans know who we have signed![/quote]

Announced at 3 by the Queen!!![

Something Big eh???? Clearly a lack of funds for Hughes to spend couple with our impending relegation

de niro said:
and its all i know,that someone told me to expect a big big thing to happen at city.
of course i probed by asking is it a player/manager/ coming or going and he said its too big to even tell me that much.
i will be pecking his head again tomorrow, but i dont think he's for turning.i know his brother too and he wont tell him as "he dare'nt".
now because of it being him i am well intriged.
come on january ffs.

I was consistently being told about the 'big signing' for several weeks [and the now infamous £200m] but something seems to have changed, either in terms of the blocking of leaks or a change of policy. The latter can only mean that the more expensive signings are being left until the summer. What that means for MH is unclear. However, it does seem that people inside the club have made significant efforts over the past 24 hours to dampen down expectation and leave us with the less attractive '£40m for four journeymen' concept. It doesn't sound like a vote of confidence for MH to me, but that may just be wishful thinking on my part [a personal and unsubstantiated view]. And I also heard Spencer/Bird say on 5Live yesterday than the Special One was a cert for OT. From complete euphoria to utter despair in less than four months is good going, even by MCFC standards. I just hope that the next twist in the tale is a happy one, but who knows? However, we should all try to remain positive in the face of adversity and turn up to support the team on Boxing Day and beyond [that means no booing or 'Your getting sack in the morning' nonsense]. Best wishes to you all, even the moaners.

coleridge said:
And I also heard Spencer/Bird say on 5Live yesterday than the Special One was a cert for OT. From complete euphoria to utter despair in less than four months is good going, even by MCFC standards.

I went shopping in Manchester yesterday. Stood in shambles square, last time I was there was before Chelsea game. Only MCFC could change a mood that quickly from Euphoria to a total mess in the space of 3 months.. Maybe our meeting point was always going to be 'shambles square' - again only City.

Its De Niros way of saying something good is going to happen but can,t say.Lets hope so boys and girls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.