not ONE ex player from the last 20 years would get in our...

asa hartford asa hartford na na na na nah and dave watson we have had class although just realised im getting old and its more than 20 years ago

mac said:
i have replied that lakey would , and i stand by that,but i really dont care because in my lifespan watching city i ,loved players like tueart, barnes, corrigan,parlane,phillips,coton,quinny,uwe,,,,,the list goes on and i loved them times...but what us as city fans may want as a future superstar please,remember,yes we have had shit,but we have had players who wanted the shirt,and not all our players today are not out of this world players.shit off to bed

Good post, don't get me wrong the city squad is great and I love this new winning thing we're doing aha. But I would love to see a player here who plays for the badge and fans. Someone who loves the club more than the money he's on.... but as long as we're winning I suppose nobody cares what they're on lol.

Interesting that upto 20 years has been chosen.

If it was 30years then we could have added:

Jim Tolmie..stunning quality. Fragile yet powerful. Lovely bonce too.
Trevor Francis..The ultimate forward and perfect winger.
Niel McNab...strong, powerful, incisive, creative.

But the post only accepts upto 20 years so i'll just log off.

Before i log off, someone mentioned Distin.

Please remember that this thread is about the best players not the worst.

mac said:
i have replied that lakey would , and i stand by that,but i really dont care because in my lifespan watching city i ,loved players like tueart, barnes, corrigan,parlane,phillips,coton,quinny,uwe,,,,,the list goes on and i loved them times...but what us as city fans may want as a future superstar please,remember,yes we have had shit,but we have had players who wanted the shirt,and not all our players today are not out of this world players.shit off to bed
Martin "Buster"?

marios stress ball said:
mac said:

Good post, don't get me wrong the city squad is great and I love this new winning thing we're doing aha. But I would love to see a player here who plays for the badge and fans. Someone who loves the club more than the money he's on.... but as long as we're winning I suppose nobody cares what they're on lol.
In a team of my favourite City players over the last 20 years, most if our current squad wouldn't get near it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.