not printing Aguero shirts in store!?!?!? wtf

if that was the case then like savic and clichy they shouldnt have given him a shirt with a number on it for the photoshoot.

My lad wants Aguero shirt for his birthday today. What are the chances I can buy a blank shirt and take it in next week for printing?

Do they offer printing only?

MonsallBlue said:
My lad wants Aguero shirt for his birthday today. What are the chances I can buy a blank shirt and take it in next week for printing?

Do they offer printing only?

yes of course :)

The Mancunian Way said:
andy66 said:
In other threads there has been some discussion as to whether he will wear KUN AGUERO or just AGUERO. And whether it will kick off if they print shirts with just AGUERO and he then appears on the pitch with KUN in front of it. The lad may have said 16 has not been confirmed as his number but may have confused this issue. Or maybe he hasn't got a clue what he is doing.

Or maybe, just maybe, HIS NUMBER ISN'T CONFIRMED YET?

Then they shouldn't put this on the OS

Sergio Aguero has become Manchester City’s latest signing after the terms of his five-year-contract were completed today.

The 23-year-old Argentinian international striker has moved to the Blues from Atletico Madrid, and is likely to be in the squad for this weekend’s Dublin Super Cup tournament. He will wear the No.16 shirt.

Click here for a full video interview with Sergio

andy66 said:
The Mancunian Way said:
andy66 said:
In other threads there has been some discussion as to whether he will wear KUN AGUERO or just AGUERO. And whether it will kick off if they print shirts with just AGUERO and he then appears on the pitch with KUN in front of it. The lad may have said 16 has not been confirmed as his number but may have confused this issue. Or maybe he hasn't got a clue what he is doing.

Sergio Aguero has become Manchester City’s latest signing after the terms of his five-year-contract were completed today.

The 23-year-old Argentinian international striker has moved to the Blues from Atletico Madrid, and is likely to be in the squad for this weekend’s Dublin Super Cup tournament. He will wear the No.16 shirt.

Why? They probably thought at the time that he was wearing number 16. Since that has happened clearly something has changed. Maybe Ade is going or something but whatever it is it has changed the plans.

Would you prefer they just print the shirts and then he changed?<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:22 am --<br /><br />
bzekosilva said:
Soulboy said:
Anyone know how much it will cost to have his name printed on my shorts?

printing is a tenner

I think printing is £12 now and £6 for small numbers on shorts.

The Mancunian Way said:
andy66 said:
The Mancunian Way said:

Why? They probably thought at the time that he was wearing number 16. Since that has happened clearly something has changed. Maybe Ade is going or something but whatever it is it has changed the plans.

Would you prefer they just print the shirts and then he changed?

-- Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:22 am --

bzekosilva said:
Soulboy said:

printing is a tenner

really? blimey passed me by that one!!! cheers!

The Mancunian Way said:
andy66 said:
The Mancunian Way said:

Would you prefer they just print the shirts and then he changed?

-- Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:22 am --

bzekosilva said:
Soulboy said:

printing is a tenner

No, not printing for what ever reason is a good move on the clubs part but they should have said expected to wear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.