not printing Aguero shirts in store!?!?!? wtf

Didn't Hernandez need permission to use Chicharito on the back of his shirt because it is a nickname? Maybe we are waiting for permission to use "Kun Aguero" on the back of the shirt since Kun is Aguero's nickname.

Adz said:
http://t.co/OQWKKqF

My mate just got this done. It's free for Agüero but you have to pay if you want Kun. It's down to the league if he can have Kun on his shirt and he will find out next month apparently.
That looks good but he is gonna be pissed if aguero's aint the same aint he or doesnt he mind!?

store are probably waiting for boxes among boxes among boxes of 1's 6's a's g's u's e's r's and o's :)

Adz said:
http://t.co/OQWKKqF

My mate just got this done. It's free for Agüero but you have to pay if you want Kun. It's down to the league if he can have Kun on his shirt and he will find out next month apparently.

I hope he is allowed Kun if little shit is allowed a nickname that doesn't even incorprate any of his real name.

If you want to put your own name on a shirt how come you can only enter FIVE characters in the name box? That's a bit sank!

EDIT : It's changed to 10 now, weird.

Was in the market street store this morning looking at the new training range and over heard one of the shop assistants telling a guy that 'Aguero 16' is free printing this weekend

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
If you want to put your own name on a shirt how come you can only enter FIVE characters in the name box? That's a bit sank!

EDIT : It's changed to 10 now, weird.
It changes back to 5 when you type in your size!

lame...<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:24 pm --<br /><br />
FORZA CITY said:
Are grown men really having panic attacks over getting names and numbers on the back of their shiney new replica shirts?
At the end of the day mate,each to thier own aint it,im 28 and have loads of shirts,so wot!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.